Timestamps and URLs on exports

A useful addition to the data in exports would be timestamps and URLS. 

1) We would like to see the response time of an agent when they receive a new deal. If I could export the deal creation timestamp and also activity timestamp, I can see how long it took to respond.

Response time is a metric that is related to conversion rate for us. 

2) Having the deal URL for the export will make it easier to go back and forth from an excel report to a specific deal. 

We also have email notifications for every new deal. Adding the URL would be easier for the owner and manager to instantly work on.

Please email [email protected] about any updates related to this request. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Hi @David Schulhof 

Thank you so much for sharing. I'd like to learn a bit more about your use-case so I can pass on the best and most complete feedback to our team.

Can you tell me a bit more about how you and your team work and why the above suggestions would be of great help? Do you mainly work of spreadsheets instead of the CRM?

Curious to learn more 💡

• David Schulhof
    David Schulhof Posts: 2
    edited February 24 #3

We use speadsheets to compile data from different sources. 

My request for adding timestamp fields for (Deal creation) and (Call activity), is because our goal is to measure how long it took an agent to respond to a new deal assigned to them. 

We would take the timestamps and subtract the times to see  response time. Unless Pipedrive adds that feature to the reports. 

The second request to add an URL field would be helpful in our automations. We send email notifications to our agents when there is a new deal. I would add the URL link to the email. I would also add the URL links to list exports because sometimes when we see look through a list and want to inspect a certain deal, it has similar names as other deals. A url link instead of deal name would be less room for error.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2020 #4

We use speadsheets to compile data from different sources. 

My request for adding timestamp fields for (Deal creation) and (Call activity), is because our goal is to measure how long it took an agent to respond to a new deal assigned to them. 

We would take the timestamps and subtract the times to see  response time. Unless Pipedrive adds that feature to the reports. 

The second request to add an URL field would be helpful in our automations. We send email notifications to our agents when there is a new deal. I would add the URL link to the email. I would also add the URL links to list exports because sometimes when we see look through a list and want to inspect a certain deal, it has similar names as other deals. A url link instead of deal name would be less room for error.

Hi @David Schulhof 

Thanks for clarifying.
    1. Here I'd set up an automation that automatically creates a call type of activity on a new deal. Then when you look in your activity list view, make sure the "deal title" field is available and the "marked as done time" field as well. Include all other relevant fields in the list and you can now export that list to a spreadsheet with the date and time stamps included as shown here: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/X1XukL

2. You can already create a custom field and select a regular "text type" of field which you can call URL. In there you will still need to manually copy the URL but then afterwards you can use that field in your email template so it will automatically adjust depending on what item the automation is triggered by.

I hope it helps 😃