Filter by org/person creator

John Coleman
John Coleman Member Posts: 5
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

For statistical purposes we would like to know how many records are created by individual users. For example, we would like to know how many records a Pipedrive administrator created in 2020.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @John Coleman 

Unfortunately, this is currently not available, I'll pass on that feedback.

What I can suggest is to one time reach out to our support team and ask for an extract of this information. Our support engineers can give you this.

To from then an stay in the loop I can recommend to use Pipedrive's workflow automation to automatically send you an email each time a record is created and name in the email who created it. You can then use this information. An even more automated way is to use Zapier and have a new spreadsheet row in Google sheets for example added every time a new record is created and pass over the name of the creator. Then the filtering can happen on Google sheets.

Hope the workarounds will still help and I'll pass on your suggestion. But for historical information reach out to our support team please 🙏

• John Coleman
    John Coleman Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3

Mike,

I was told to post here by the support agent who has already passed along my data request to the team. Thanks so much for your reply, hopefully this can become a standard feature since it doesn't seem like a lot of trouble (at least on the surface, I know how these things go!).