Dropbox Integration

Michael Kissinger
Michael Kissinger Member Posts: 2
First Comment

A native integration with Dropbox would be extremely helpful.  I feel like Dropbox is the most widely used cloud storage among companies and would benefit a large number of your customers.  Please consider this!

10 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Marcy Randall
    Marcy Randall Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2

Smart Docs - Please add Dropbox to the choices for connection. It's all we use in our company and we would love the SmartDocs feature. Thanks!

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 16 #3

Hi Marcy,

Thank you so much for leaving here your feedback, it's truly appreciated.

I can completely understand how this could prove very useful. Your feedback has been forwarded directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that it is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Have a lovely week!
    Andreia

• Hannes Schubert
    Hannes Schubert Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited January 16 #4

We from DISCUS would highly welcome this feature, too. It would be a game changer for us, to be honest. 

• Michael Kissinger
    Michael Kissinger Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited January 16 #5

This would be extremely useful for us as well!

• Michelle_76806
    Michelle_76806 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #6

Agreed! Perhaps One Drive and Sharepoint integrations might be in the pipeline too as they've done with the sales

• Jesper Rosin
    Jesper Rosin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Same for us, especially for going live with the add on Smart docs!

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2023 #8

Hi there, I see that heaps of people are asking for a native dropbox integration- is there any chance this is on the roadmap? I want to set up a sync so that when I add a file into dropbox it copies the file to the corresponding folder in dropbox and zapier doesn't seem to be capable of that.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,048 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited January 16 #9

Hi @Nicki Kane, it is not in the plans to have this integration in the very near future. I have converted your question into a feedback post, so other users can find and upvote it. The more popular a request is, the more likely it is to become a feature in the future 😊

• Michael Tomar
    Michael Tomar Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 16 #10

You can use the Skyvia cloud platform to connect Dropbox and Pipedrive. It is a freemium app with no code.

• Jdlegal
    Jdlegal Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 16 #11

Guys (@ Pipedrive), I can't believe that in over a year!!! this could not be added...

Please add Dropbox. It can take that much development.

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited January 16 #12

I'd love Dropbox support too please.

• Emilien Leclercq
    Emilien Leclercq Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2023 #13

Hello Everyone,

As a Pipedrive Partner and Dropbox Partner, it would be great o have a Dropbox Connector for storage (like Gdrive and Onedrive) and Dropbox Sign (like Docusign).

I would be happy to share on this topic!

• hbpasley
    hbpasley Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

I am chiming in with all the other professionals out there who use Dropbox. It would be a massive upgrade to Pipedrive to integrate basic cloud storage and Smart Docs with Dropbox. All the companies I presently work with use Dropbox for its convenience, superior tools and interface. You probably have more Dropbox users in the bracket of businesses Pipedrive is built for (between the sole proprietor and the institutionalized corp), IMHO.