Displaying custom data fields on details panel only for specific pipelines

Options
Mario from RoostUp
Mario from RoostUp Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to display specific data fields only on certain pipelines? I see that its possible to check/uncheck "Always visible in person detail view" in the field properties, but these fields still appear when the details panel is expanded on a deal record. 

And yes, I see that custom data fields can be marked important on specific pipelines/stages. But is there no way to assign a custom field only to a specific pipeline? 

Given the large number of custom data fields that can be added to pipedrive, I assume there is a way to better organize and associate them exclusively to a specific pipeline, but I can't seem to figure it out. And PD support says its not possible. 

Just thought I would check with the community to see if there is a way to accomplish what I am asking, or if someone has found a clever workaround. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Mario from RoostUp :)! It's not possible, unfortunately. The best hack is as you described to check/uncheck "Always visible in person detail view" in the field properties and then use important on specific pipelines/stage to display fields-that-should-be-completed at specific points in your pipelines.

• Mario from RoostUp
    Mario from RoostUp Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Mario from RoostUp :)! It's not possible, unfortunately. The best hack is as you described to check/uncheck "Always visible in person detail view" in the field properties and then use important on specific pipelines/stage to display fields-that-should-be-completed at specific points in your pipelines.

Got it. Thanks Liz!!