Having problems loading all the data or keeps freezing while typing?

Options
Karen Tollett
Karen Tollett Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Seems like the settings always change. One day the program will be correct and the next day it will not open up correctly like get Frozen or it goes back to the default settings and then I have to redo my profile.  

Comments

• Barbara Lambert
    Barbara Lambert Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Karen,

We have been having terrible issues with Freezing and slow loading.  

Pipedrive has not fixed another problem since January of 2022.  They keep telling us the developers are aware.  It's the Maps Radius Search in Products.  It's unacceptable to have the costs jump up and the customer service and functionality plummet.  

• Elijah Salazar
    Elijah Salazar Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

We're having similar issues as well, 
    I clear my cache daily and still have issues with loading. SPINS AND SPINS.

• Juan Castro
    Juan Castro Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

same here. It’s been slow. could likely be the servers 

• Rob Berman
    Rob Berman Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

Yeah I have the same issues regularly. Works fine then just freezes up and I have to close the browser and restart. It's sluggish at the best of times. They need to make some serious performance improvents

• J.Harmsen@iso2handle.nl
    J.Harmsen@iso2handle.nl Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

It is slow for moths now and they say it is not a bug... 

• Viviana
    Viviana Member Posts: 12
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #7
    Options

Hey Karen,

same here. We did all to fix it like cleaning cache and cookies. I even talked with the developers and gave them access to our terminal. They didn't find the problem.

At least they took it serious, when I sent them a screen video of how slow it is loading. Nevertheless, we have no solution so far.

• Barbara Lambert
    edited May 2022 #8
    Options

Here we are Month 5, still being told the developers are working on the Map function in Products to use the radius to search on the map.  This problem has happened in the past and was generally fixed with in a week. Now with the freezing issues.  It all seemed to happened when Pipedrive changed the pricing and features the first of the year.  Is there one developer trying to fix everything?  What is going on that issues are not being fixed? Clearing cache and cookies, trying incognito, different browsers, those standard suggestions are having no bearing on these issues. I will not upgrade to any of Pipedrive's new features when functions for everyday use don't work. 

• Lynn Franklin
    Lynn Franklin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2022 #9
    Options

Yes I have had issues with the freezing or just circling.  the biggest problem is when there is a product you could click on the address and it brought up a map that you could set the number of miles and it would show all of the products within that range. I used it all of the time. then pipedrive changed it. i complained and then found that if you went to all of the products for a certain city, etc. i could click on the address from there and the map would show up and ii set the miles and it would show all of the products available in that number of miles. then pipedrive changed that also!! now the map is only in organizations. that does not help when i want to know all of the PRODUCTS within the milage on the map. i and my colleagues complained but they have done NOTHING about it and it is a pain in the neck every day for us. WE NEED THAT MAP that shows all products in the milage range that i choose BACK IN PRODUCTS PLEASE!!!!!  They say they have turned it over to "senior" people but those people do nothing. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING " Senior people!

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2022 #10
    Options

Hey everyone,

First and foremost I want to deeply apologize for the experience you have been feeling for a while. We know and are aware of the slowness issues and several teams are working hard to fix it. 

To give you some context, our API combines multiple services that combine information together, this has been causing overall slowness because if one of the endpoints/services is slow, then the response time is affected overall. This is not ideal but it takes time and effort to change and improve it.

Nevertheless, I want to reassure you that we are actively looking into it and want to improve the experience for everyone. Some big gains have been made over the past few weeks and more should follow as we keep working on it. 

Once more, our apologies for this setback and thank you for all the patience so far. We truly appreciate it.

• Lynn Franklin
    Lynn Franklin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2022 #11
    Options

Hey everyone,

First and foremost I want to deeply apologize for the experience you have been feeling for a while. We know and are aware of the slowness issues and several teams are working hard to fix it. 

To give you some context, our API combines multiple services that combine information together, this has been causing overall slowness because if one of the endpoints/services is slow, then the response time is affected overall. This is not ideal but it takes time and effort to change and improve it.

Nevertheless, I want to reassure you that we are actively looking into it and want to improve the experience for everyone. Some big gains have been made over the past few weeks and more should follow as we keep working on it. 

Once more, our apologies for this setback and thank you for all the patience so far. We truly appreciate it.

Please fix the map issue in products while you are fixing the freezing issue.

• Barbara Lambert
    edited May 2022 #12
    Options

Hey everyone,

When can we expect the map issue in products to be fixed so that we may search the radius?  We've been waiting 5 months.

• Rob Berman
    Rob Berman Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #13
    Options

This is my 2nd post here. A few weeks ago I felt the speed of the site loading had improved a little, enough to be noticeable. But in recent days it's slowed right down again. This is getting really painful. I love the workflow in Pipedrive but if this load time issue does not improve soon we're going to have to start looking at alternatives. Please fix this

• Barbara Lambert
    edited May 2022 #14
    Options

This is my 2nd post here. A few weeks ago I felt the speed of the site loading had improved a little, enough to be noticeable. But in recent days it's slowed right down again. This is getting really painful. I love the workflow in Pipedrive but if this load time issue does not improve soon we're going to have to start looking at alternatives. Please fix this

Good Luck with any fixes.  We have been waiting for the map feature in products that searches a radius to be fixed since early January.  All they tell is is the developers are aware. I would like to see it move from aware to fixed.  Please fix this.