Email integration

John Marsh_13033
John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Good morning there have been multiple posts about email integration with Pipedrive. I currently use Outlook and I have to have two windows open when managing email and entering into Pipedrive. Is this something that’s being considered? I drove has so much functionality but this seems like a basic issue. Would love to know if this is in the pipeline or if I need to try to find other CRM options

Answers

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi John!

Can you further explain a bit the problem? If you have Pipedrive email synced with your Outlook, there should be no need for two window management. We build environments for clients with the idea of removing Outlook (email tool) and any calendar they might be using. 

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi John!

Can you further explain a bit the problem? If you have Pipedrive email synced with your Outlook, there should be no need for two window management. We build environments for clients with the idea of removing Outlook (email tool) and any calendar they might be using. 

Sure thing. I think we can all admit that the pipedrive email client isn't ready to replace outlook/apple mai/gmail. Having to go through the inbox again (since archived emails arent removed from the PD client) makes the PD client unusable. It would be different if emails that were archived on my email client or phone would show as archived in PD. That would be a simple first step, but a plug-in for outlook would be ideal. 

• ad2mollie
    ad2mollie Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I currently use ACT! and my email is google workspace, integrated with my Microsoft, so I use Outlook on my system but when I add my email in account set up it only gives me the option of using Google, not Outlook. How can I change it to Outlook?