Data export - times in UTC

Shaleesa
Shaleesa Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello,

I'm exporting activity data in order to build timesheets for billing clients. What's frustrating is that even though the users have entered their activities in the local time zone, in the data export it's all in UTC time. I need the data to be in local time as different rates apply to day shift as opposed to night shift. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi Shaleesa!

I think, for now, this might be difficult to do. Since if you Export data out, it should use the timezone you are currently using. Which is UTC I am guessing? 

• Shaleesa
    Shaleesa Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi Shaleesa!

I think, for now, this might be difficult to do. Since if you Export data out, it should use the timezone you are currently using. Which is UTC I am guessing? 

Hi Andre

Thanks for your response and sorry for my delay, I never saw an alert. I was just looking at this issue again today and realised that the exported excel data is in GMT time zone. My whole team is in GMT+8, which is the timezone set in our Pipedrive profiles. When I enter an activity in Pipedrive, the time displayed is correct. It's just the export that converts it to GMT so it's not using the timezone set in Pipedrive. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated!

• TT
    TT Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited November 2023 #4

Any updates regarding the above?

I have the same issue with an API call with "list activities in a deal".

Below the activities shown in PD:

Below the data retrieved from API:

28 November: (before DST change)

14 November: (after DST Change)

Timezones are setup correctly;

Within PipeDrive:

Within MAKE:

I would love to see if the below example the Due date and time will be merged in ISO format.