Advanced Email Search using unique information from the body of the email

Jacob Bonnett_77151
Jacob Bonnett_77151 Member Posts: 5
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 15 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hey Pipedrivers,

It would be really helpful if the User could search for an email using unique information from the body of the email. Currently, the email search function is fairly limited. 

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #2

I Agree. Would love to see more love thrown into the email side of Pipedrive.

• Terje Mognes
    Terje Mognes Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

I agree, right now I have to use the E-mail portal to search for E-mails. We need an advanced search functionality to limit search results like between dates, To, From and Attachment (y/n).

• RobS
    RobS Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Agree as well! Come on pipedrive, you got to improve your email search feature!

• JM-S4i
    JM-S4i Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes First Comment

Agree as well! 

Pipedrive is based on email syncing - so the ability to properly search for an email to reference, is fundamental.

In fact search should be available in the email section of your Deal or Lead - this makes a lot of sense as it is already partially filter for the user here.

Having to switch out of PD to email client is such a waste of time!

Please move it up the timeline in you roadmap...

• Terra Office
    Terra Office Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment

Agreed! would be so helpful

• Russ Johns
    Russ Johns Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Answer First Comment

I really would like to have the ability to find an email from a message that is not in my database.

It really defeats the purpose of returning to Gmail to find a message.

Now that multiple emails are allowed (THANK YOU!!!!) it's even more important.

PLEASE improve the email search.

• GraceEdstart
    GraceEdstart Member Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I agree. It would be immensely beneficial for our team if Pipedrive could incorporate an advanced search functionality on the organisation, people, project and deal pages. This feature would allow us to locate specific information such as passed emails, attachments, notes, etc., using keywords.

• Tristan
    Tristan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

I agree !

It's annoying to have to go back and search on Gmail.

• This is completely necessary. Otherwise, it is necessary to continue using Google or Microsoft email accounts to perform searches, instead of being able to work with email exclusively in Pipedrive.