Webforms: Font & loading delay

Options
Daniel Herzog
Daniel Herzog Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

1. is there a possibility to change the font.

I would also pay more if I could use the font from our CI/CD.

2. the loading time is very bad with the forms. there is always a loading delay for the forms.
Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks a lot!

Dani

Tagged:

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Hello Daniel!

If you are having any technical issues, please reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com. They will be able to check your account and specific Form further to understand what is going on. 
    As to selecting a Font, then we have some available selections, but no custom fonts at the moment. This means you probably are not able to align with the font you use in your Company. This is a great feedback for us! However, you can select from existing ones under Form setup > Style, you can select fonts as in the list: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/ODGqhl

• Daniel Herzog
    Daniel Herzog Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options
    Kreete K said:

Hello Daniel!

If you are having any technical issues, please reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com. They will be able to check your account and specific Form further to understand what is going on. 
    As to selecting a Font, then we have some available selections, but no custom fonts at the moment. This means you probably are not able to align with the font you use in your Company. This is a great feedback for us! However, you can select from existing ones under Form setup > Style, you can select fonts as in the list: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/ODGqhl

Hey Kreete

Thanks for the fast feedback!

I wouldn't say we have problems. We love the forms. They are just loading with a delay of 5 seconds compared to the rest of the content.

And thanks also for the font feedback. This I already knew. But then I'm stoked to and eagerly waiting for this update. Would be amazing if you can manage to do this in 2022!

Best regards
    Dani