Options
Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

After few weeks I setup my new schema that aim to:

• generate lead
  • nurturing lead and customers
  • be reachable (either for leads and customers)

I want to share it with you: feedbacks are welcome!

5ead2bb7b273325904b42de1_7631.png

Comments

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Lindo!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Thanks for sharing! Curious to see what others think after the weekend!

• Robert Luna
    Robert Luna Member Posts: 44
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

That represent a lot of work and creativity in a very clean and neat way. Good luck with implementation.

PS. Are you already considering that Mailigen is part of the PD family? How does integrate with PD?

• Marco Govoni
    edited May 2020 #5
    Options

That represent a lot of work and creativity in a very clean and neat way. Good luck with implementation.

PS. Are you already considering that Mailigen is part of the PD family? How does integrate with PD?

Yes @Robert Luna ! At the moment the integration between PD e Mailigen has a few issue, but developers are working on it! 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

@Marco Govoni I can see you've put a lot of thought into this.  
    I can see that you refer to contacts between Pipedrive and Mailigen as lead lists. I was curious to hear more about the use cases. Are you planning to do anything with won/lost deals?

Just to give you heads up with the integration between Mailigen and Pipedrive. 
    The SyncBot improvements will come in stages as we learn what are the requirements are based on such cases as Marco described.
    Firstly we are rebuilding the integration to provide a two way contact sync, meaning that field can be easily mapped and field updates can be pushed also from Mailigen to Pipedrive. Instead of PD to MG. 
    Syncing all PD contacts or multiple filter sync to one list will be possible with a filter tag that can be used in campaigns or automations. 
    Also Deal sync with pipeline stages will be possible. 
    On top of the current activity/note recording you will also be able to open an activity for sales person based on an engagement. 

These are just few things that will bring the two platforms closer together in the next months. 

I'm happy to provide more details about the integration so you can come up with more  creative ways  to use both platforms together ;)

• Marco Govoni
    edited May 2020 #7
    Options

I can see that you refer to contacts between Pipedrive and Mailigen as lead lists. I was curious to hear more about the use cases. Are you planning to do anything with won/lost deals?

The SyncBot improvements will come in stages as we learn what are the requirements are based on such cases as Marco described.
    Firstly we are rebuilding the integration to provide a two way contact sync, meaning that field can be easily mapped and field updates can be pushed also from Mailigen to Pipedrive. Instead of PD to MG. 
    Syncing all PD contacts or multiple filter sync to one list will be possible with a filter tag that can be used in campaigns or automations. 
    On top of the current activity/note recording you will also be able to open an activity for sales person based on an engagement. 

These are just few things that will bring the two platforms closer together in the next months. 

I'm happy to provide more details about the integration so you can come up with more  creative ways  to use both platforms together ;)

Hi @Janis Rozenblats ! At the moment I'm using two bots: one to sync PD->MG and one to sync MG->PD.

I kwno bots are "work in progress" because the have some issues but... I can wait, I know developers are working hard on :-)

My objects are:

First, each person registered on MG has to be sync in PD to update data or create a new contact

Second, I have selected some filtered lists on PD where I need to send my newsletters: this is a great work because thanks to this integration I can see on each contact in PD where, when and what I've sent, with a direct link to reports on MG

What I mean with "sync lead" between PD & MG? At the moment I mean "contact". But in the future, on option could be to sync a list in MG with the new "LEAD" function on PD.... this could be very interesting to explore... :-)

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2020 #8
    Options

Awesome @Marco Govoni 
    These are exactly the use cases we will be able to tackle and a lot more. 
    We will also be able to connect to leads function a bit later. 

If that's ok, we would like to invite you to early beta user if the improvements we will bring to the market?

• Marco Govoni
    edited May 2020 #9
    Options

wow,  I would be truly happy :-)