LinkPor error

Hi I tried to install the LinkPort Chrome extension and I couldn't make it work  

After I clicked on the pop up window - Activate with Pipedrive -   it appears the following message:

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command

heroku logs --tail

Comments

• Joshua Murphy
    Joshua Murphy Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #2

I am not familiar with link port, but did you try logging in and out of both platforms and retry it, or just delete and reinstall the chrome extension and try again. If that doesnt work I would recomend just contact thier support.  Here is an email you can try; Ive worked with Raj and Michael before and he is very helpful, probobly faster than emailing generic support. 

raj@klenty.com

michael@klenty.com

Hope this helps.

• Federico Fernandez Prato Gaucheron
    edited May 2022 #3

I am not familiar with link port, but did you try logging in and out of both platforms and retry it, or just delete and reinstall the chrome extension and try again. If that doesnt work I would recomend just contact thier support.  Here is an email you can try; Ive worked with Raj and Michael before and he is very helpful, probobly faster than emailing generic support. 

raj@klenty.com

michael@klenty.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks! Joshua. I tried both and could´t make it. :)

• Daaniel Ipsberg
    Daaniel Ipsberg Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #4

Hey, ran into this problem myself after clearing cookies. Any fixes?

• Federico Fernandez Prato Gaucheron
    edited May 2022 #5

Hey, ran into this problem myself after clearing cookies. Any fixes?

I did not find any fixes. :(