Send LinkedIn Messages From Pipedrive

Jamie Pride
Jamie Pride Member Posts: 31
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi. We are currently using Leadjet for LI integration. We have no issues with contact syncing. We are looking for an easy way to send contacts linkedin messages directly from within Pipedrive - rather than having to switch out to LI. I have heard Duxsoup may do this. Does anyone have any recommendations on PD to LI messaging integration (not LI to PD). 

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #2

@Liz Peterson is currently exploring this same integration. She may be able to help.

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #3

Hi @Jamie Pride I'm exploring Zopto and Apollo.io right now, but I'm still a week or so away from having any real insight :). If there was any triggering from Pipedrive to LinkedIn, it would be using a trigger from Pipedrive via Zapier to one of these tools. Again, if it's possible. 

Feel free to check in late next week if you'd like to know what I've uncovered.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #4

@Jamie Pride Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the best alternative.

We currently do it manually but use custom fields and task automation to help keep tracking activities. We've got a great result with this since we are super targeted in qualifying before we make a connection request.

Duxsoup comes in handy when you are outreaching out to big groups in LI. You should be cautious about the usage otherwise Linkedin can block your account!

Am looking at Mailshake now, they have a plan to automate LinkedIn messages which will come in next quarter (as per a sales rep) @Eric Griffing. If you are doing cold email outreach and LinkedIn at the same time, then Mailshake will be the best fit soon!

• Jamie Pride
    edited May 2022 #5

Hi @Jamie Pride I'm exploring Zopto and Apollo.io right now, but I'm still a week or so away from having any real insight :). If there was any triggering from Pipedrive to LinkedIn, it would be using a trigger from Pipedrive via Zapier to one of these tools. Again, if it's possible. 

Thanks @Liz Peterson - will be really keen to follow your progress!

• Jamie Pride
    edited May 2022 #6

Also, I should clarify - our use case is fairly simple - not looking to bulk message - more looking for a linkedin messaging style integration similar to how email templates and integration work within pipedrive today.

• Jamie Pride
    edited May 2022 #7

After a bit of research, I think we are going to try Dux-soup - but still keen to hear how the other outreach platforms perform.

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #8

Hi Jamie - Closing the loop here, we decided this automation wasn't worth the effort to investigate or build for now. I definitely recommend checking out Mailshake when their new features are released!

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #9

Thanks for the update @Liz Peterson 

• Jamie Pride
    edited June 2022 #10

@Liz Peterson  Many thanks for the update!

• Maartendebakker
    Maartendebakker Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hi! You guys have any feedback on this? I didn't like Duxsoup because it created additional data fields for my Organization and Contacts that I didn't want. So I switched to Dripify, which is a great tool, but doesn't have a real integration with Pipedrive. I really want LinkedIn messages as Pipedrive Activitites, including the contents of the messages. Doing this manually is just horrible. Any advice is much appreciated!

• Chris McConnell
    Chris McConnell Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

Check out surfe.com Native connection between Pipedrive and LinkedIn. It is the solution I've been looking for!

• Maartendebakker
    Maartendebakker Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Thanks! Will check it out 🙂 Just to complete this thread: I also tried Klenty, but that tool doesn't send LinkedIn messages in bulk, so you have to send them one-by-one, but it does integrate to Pipedrive quite well.

• This article shows you some options for Pipedrive and LinkedIn integration.

• @Chris McConnell this is perfect! Thanks a lot!

• Has anyone tried ReachOut? I have not but I was curious about this one. https://reach-out.app/eng

• Surfe indeed is excellent!

• Sven Braam
    Sven Braam Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

I like the options, but we do have one big issue there. Maybe someone can help us out.

If you sync linkedin messages multiple times - it counts each time as a "Linkedin Conversation".

How to measure unique linkedin conversations per contact?