Calendar sync best practices

Akhil_Supermeet.ai
Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello All,

I was going to connect my Google Calendar with Pipedrive and saw many posts around calendar sync in the community. Seems like there are some flaws around the sync. 

Could someone help with the best practices with calendar usage?

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi Akhil!

I have been using Google calendar and Pipedrive for 2.5 years. Not a single problem has occurred.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi Akhil!

I have been using Google calendar and Pipedrive for 2.5 years. Not a single problem has occurred.

Thanks for the message, Andre.

I was reading the community and was worried about certain things. There are many posts before 2 years. Mainly regarding private event sync. Let me try it myself and will post the experience.

What would be the best way to keep track of meeting activities? create an activity for the person or a deal? Sometimes a person can have multiple deals with different owners.

Thanks.

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #4

Hi Akhil!

Hi Akhil!

Let me know! 

I would suggest connecting deals since you would want to know which deal meeting is coming up. Also Pipeline colors (yellow, green, red, and grey for activity status) will be helpful in the future.

• Angel Currier
    Angel Currier Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #5

Hi Akhil!

Andre, are you using just Google calendar? I have a client that needs to have their Google calendar and Outlook calendar visible in Pipedrive.