Adding multiple Contacts/People to a Lead

Options
2»

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi @Edddddd and others, I've reached out to the team working on Leads, I will return here with an answer from them as soon as I have it ;)

• Veronika Danielova
    Veronika Danielova Pipedrive Team Posts: 17 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hey hey @Edddddd, thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions for improvements.

Unfortunately, this is not on our roadmap at the moment as we had to prioritize other features and functionalities.

Thank you

Veronika

• Alex Fleming
    Alex Fleming Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 18 #34
    Options

@Veronika Danielova thanks for responding. This is the single biggest pain point for the Pipedrive platform right now on our end (and sounds like many others in this thread - I share @Edddddd's frustration). The workarounds that are required here (creating a "lead" stage for deals or creating new deal pipelines that are just leads etc.) essentially make the entire Leads module worthless for us (and any B2B company). Not sure what other features are ahead of this on the roadmap for the Leads module / Leads team but at least on our end, they are not going to be utilized until there is an option for multiple contacts on a Lead. I know it's always more complicated on the backend than it appears but the multiple-contact functionality already exists for Deals, can't imagine this is such a heavy lift that it isn't even on the roadmap.

• Edddddd
    Edddddd Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hi @Veronika Danielova - thank you for your reply. While we all understand what priorities mean, may I kindly ask if at least your team recognises what we're talking about? It our request understood?

• Lobotoja
    Lobotoja Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Just say you dont care about usability and customers. You dont want to build a usable CRM you want to be a games developer and not care about end users only about putting more stuff behind paywalls. @Veronika Danielova I`m looking for a new CRM thanks to your snarky and dismissive reply. My boss in not interested in dealing with a company like that, 2 years to add a basic feature. We don't care about your roadmap. Give us the features we need to do basic work not new features you can charge for. What are you developing if you dont have the basics done correctly? It not more than 40h of developers time with extensive testing (If not 15 minutes if you have the right guy), your attitude stinks and that is the end of that.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, thank you for all the continued feedback, which we encourage sharing and will always want to hear more of. Your use cases help us better define how to prioritize the future development of Pipedrive’s features.

This feedback has reached our product team, who continue monitoring your use cases. As @Veronika Danielova mentioned, features are being worked on at the moment, both performance-related and user-facing, that we found to be fundamental to improving the Pipedrive experience in the short to medium term. Since our team needs to prioritize, and resources will always be more limited than everything we would like to build, some things will inevitably be developed before others can.

We’ll share all about it as these features become ready for release to all users. Once again, we thank you for all your feedback and understanding and ask that you please observe the community guidelines.

• Cierra Rider
    Cierra Rider Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Options

+43298527345098247985 for this feature!

• buddy
    buddy Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi all, I don't usually comment in these types of discussions, but I want to reiterate that this is a feature I know a lot of people are looking for. I, for one, would also like to know why its not on the roadmap.

It seems logical that keeping track of the many contacts and people and communications with those people that go into closing a deal is a very important. And Leads is where it all starts. So many different things happen at this stage and it makes sense to manage that within Pipedrive...

• Alex Fleming
    Alex Fleming Member Posts: 4
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira this has been a request for nearly two years now - #5 most voted for feature and probably the simplest one on the board. Your customers are telling you what WE find fundamental for short to medium term usability. Some general feedback: having a public forum for customer input like this is great but only if you actually plan to act on the feedback otherwise it just creates frustration (see above). Solving small but crucial features like this is what would make me (and I'm sure others) love a start-up built CRM like Pipedrive and be excited about it. Lack of (or refusal to build) these simple functionalities for B2B customers simply leave us no option but to start thinking about when we have to bite the bullet and implement SF or another B2B tailored solution.