Labels are missing in list view

Gina Robertson
Gina Robertson Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Each deal has a label, but when I change to list view, the labels column is empty. How can I troubleshoot this?

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #2

Hi there - This sounds like it might be a bug. If you're sure you're looking at Deal Labels (rather than, for example person labels), I'd message support from within your Pipedrive account. You can do this by clicking the question mark in the top right hand corner of Pipedrive, scrolling to the bottom and clicking "Chat with us"

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #3

@Clover Learning Accounts You might have missed the table column settings. click on the settings icon on the right top and choose the columns.

• Gina Robertson
    edited June 2022 #4
    Akhil said:

@Clover Learning Accounts You might have missed the table column settings. click on the settings icon on the right top and choose the columns.

Nope it was there. Just that several of them hadn't been labeled so all of the labeled ones were at the bottom. Thanks!

• Gina Robertson
    edited June 2022 #5

Hi there - This sounds like it might be a bug. If you're sure you're looking at Deal Labels (rather than, for example person labels), I'd message support from within your Pipedrive account. You can do this by clicking the question mark in the top right hand corner of Pipedrive, scrolling to the bottom and clicking "Chat with us"

It was there. Just that several of them hadn't been labeled so all of the labeled ones were at the bottom. Thanks!