Folders for managing and building email templates

Options

Comments

• Anton Arkhipkin
    Anton Arkhipkin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited January 11 #32
    Options

the same question from my side... Hubspot has folders and it makes everything much simpler in terms of email templates functionality
    I have 10 templates now and there is already a mess and a chance to chose the wrong one while clicking quickly...

• Robert Hales
    Robert Hales Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited January 11 #33
    Options

This is something that I would really love.  My client keeps moving me among different business development projects which each have different messaging.  Folders would allow me to organize by project and not have to rely on the naming of the templates quite so much.

• Jason Lang
    Jason Lang Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #34
    Options

Agree - this is a must have!!

• Jason Lang
    Jason Lang Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #35
    Options

Agree - this is a must have!!

• GraceEdstart
    GraceEdstart Member Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #36
    Options

I'm looking to add some email templates into Pipedrive for my team, but I can't see any built in features to help organise them so the team can quickly find the template they need. Is there anything in the works to help with email template organisation such as folders or labels?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited January 16 #37
    Options

Hi @Grace Lawry - This would indeed be helpful and it has been asked for previously.

In the interim, I prefix codes to template names and sort them in an order to all find them in order.

• GraceEdstart
    GraceEdstart Member Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 16 #38
    Options

Hi @Grace Lawry - This would indeed be helpful and it has been asked for previously.

In the interim, I prefix codes to template names and sort them in an order to all find them in order.

That's a good idea, thank you!

• Dave_17957
    Dave_17957 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #39
    Options

Any chance this has made it to the programmer's short list?

• Activity Stream
    Activity Stream Member Posts: 1
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2023 #40
    Options

Hello,

It would be very useful to organise the email templates by category and subcategory, or at least have the possibility to have folders

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 11 #41
    Options

I appreciate everyone commenting on this important topic! We have so many email templates as well and it is very hard to organize them effectively with Pipedrive. Although I love Pipedrive!

I'm playing around with CloudHQ on my Gmail which is pretty cool but does not integrate. If anyone has any suggestions I'm most interested! 

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Options

I appreciate everyone commenting on this important topic! Email templates are a huge part of our success and it is not easy to organize right now. If anyone has any Integrations or apps that have been useful please let me know! 

I'm playing around with CloudHQ on my Gmail which is pretty cool but does not integrate. Thanks everyone and @Mike van der Valk!

• David Favreau
    David Favreau Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Mike van der Valk This should be prioritized as this is a fairly simple feature with a lot of repercussions. From the many discussions open about this feature in the last couple years, it's clear that your clients need it. Please do it!

• Jannik
    Jannik Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

is there any new information on this topic? the function would be really helpful.

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Agree this would be useful. At the moment I prefix every template to categorise them. Eg INVOICE or FOLLOW UP etc. But folders would be much better.

• JoshuaD
    JoshuaD Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2 #46
    Options

Totally agree that there needs to be a template editor outside of composing an email. You can also save two templates with the exact same name! We have a zillion defunct templates that need purging. Please add this feature.

• Wayne Price
    Wayne Price Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2 #47
    Options

I agree with all the above this section needs better management and editing capabilities.

• Courtney Bridges
    Courtney Bridges Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 11 #48
    Options

This is such a great idea! We have so many email templates that we use for our company and it's becoming a struggle to sift through them and find the one we are looking for. It would be a tremendous help to have a folder feature for the Email Templates to organize more efficiently and to smooth out this process. I hope we see this implemented vey soon!

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited January 11 #49
    Options

@Mike van der Valk hope you're well. Any update on when this may be implemented?

• Meher
    Meher Posts: 15
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited January 11 #50
    Options

Hi everyone, I am from the Email team at Pipedrive and we are currently evaluating this idea as a candidate for our next year's roadmap. Will you be open to talking about this in a call? We want to understand what are the issues you are experiencing with the current layout and what could be the potential solutions for it. @Paul Minors @Courtney Bridges

• Daniel Axelbaum
    edited January 11 #51
    Options

I would be very open to talk about this if you wish, happy too!

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited January 11 #52
    Options

Sure, I'm happy to talk about this.

Really it's very simple. When you have a lot of email templates, it's quite hard to find the one you want to use when they're all in one big list. Having customisable folders (e.g. sales, support, nurture) where I can store different templates would make them easier to manage and find.

• Daniel Axelbaum
    edited January 11 #53
    Options

That is summarized perfectly!!

• Courtney Bridges
    Courtney Bridges Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 11 #54
    Options

Hi Meher,

I'd love to find a time to work together and find a solution for this.

• Meher
    edited January 11 #55
    Options

Hi, everyone. Sharing my availability here. Encourage everyone to book a slot. It will be helpful to get as many insights so that I am able to make a strong case for this idea on our roadmap :)

• Meher
    edited September 2023 #56
    Options

Hi everyone, I'm the Product Manager for the Email team at Pipedrive, and we're currently exploring ways to enhance the template experience. We'd greatly appreciate the chance to talk with you to delve deeper into this idea. Your insights would invaluable to make sure the solutions meets your needs. Would you be open to discussing this idea further with us over a call?

• Meher
    edited February 2 #57
    Options

Hi everyone, I am the Product Manager for the Email team at Pipedrive, and we're currently exploring ways to enhance the template experience. We'd greatly appreciate the chance to talk with you to delve deeper into this idea. Your insights would invaluable in making sure the solutions meets your needs. Would you be open to discussing this idea further with us over a call?

• Meher
    edited January 31 #58
    Options

Hi, I'm the Product Manager for the Email team at Pipedrive, and we're currently exploring ways to enhance the template experience. We'd greatly appreciate the chance to talk with you to delve deeper into this idea. Your insights would invaluable in making sure the solutions meets your needs. Would you be open to discussing this idea further with us over a call?

• Meher
    edited January 31 #59
    Options

Hi @Activity Stream I'm the Product Manager for the Email team at Pipedrive, and we're currently exploring ways to enhance the template experience. We'd greatly appreciate the chance to talk with you to delve deeper into this idea. Your insights would invaluable making sure the solutions meets your needs. Would you be open to discussing this idea further with us over a call?

• Wayne Price
    Wayne Price Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2 #60
    Options

Happy to have a call.

• Meher
    edited February 2 #61
    Options

Sharing my availability here. Encourage everyone to book a slot. It will be helpful to get as many insights so that I am able to make a strong case for this idea on our roadmap :)