Adding Visibility Controls by Pipeline

Josh Monifi
Josh Monifi Member Posts: 89
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

Visibility groups are too difficult to use. Setting visibility on each item is not realistic, and becomes impossible to manage once you have 2+ people with limited visibility making changes. Plus it is tied to Pipedrive's more-expensive plans. 

It would be really great to have a feature that ties visibility to specific Pipelines. Our situation is that we have a couple 3rd parties we work with on recruitment (sales). We don't want to give them access to all of our customer history in Pipedrive, but we do want to give them access to a couple Pipelines and their associated Deals. We are happy to pay for the seats, that is not the issue! We just want to be able to work collaboratively with these folks in a limited capacity within Pipedrive. 

I'd love to explain this more to a developer and see if it could be implemented in the future. 

Having a "Guest" user type might be necessary, too

Thanks!

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Külli Kruusla
    Külli Kruusla Pipedrive Team Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Hi Josh! I am Külli and I am a product manager in Pipedrive. Looking into the topic of pipeline visibility and scheduling short interviews to understand the use case in more details. Would you happen to have 15-20 minutes in the upcoming weeks for a quick call? Here is a Pipedrive scheduler link to find the most suitable date and time.

• Josh Monifi
    Josh Monifi Member Posts: 89
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

Hi @Külli Kruusla! I would love to chat. I sent you an email asking for some additional times that may work. Thank you!

• Külli Kruusla
    Külli Kruusla Pipedrive Team Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2022 #4

Perfect, got the email and responded :).