Project Management

Matt Charles
Matt Charles Member Posts: 6
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I'm sorry i just saw this...is there anyway i can get access to the beta for project

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022 #2
  • Matt Charles
    Matt Charles Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #3

I was preparing to cancel my Pipedrive account for the lack of project features, so this could be a very nice feature. Having said that, I also see that it will be an add on, and will be an additional cost. It should be included with each tier, without charge. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2022 #4

Hi @Matt Charles please reach out to our support team so you can get access :) 

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 171
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2022 #5

I was preparing to cancel my Pipedrive account for the lack of project features, so this could be a very nice feature. Having said that, I also see that it will be an add on, and will be an additional cost. It should be included with each tier, without charge. 

Everything should be without charge. Right?

Pipedrive is one of the best CRM's out and is worth every penny. I'd probably pay double at this point. 

Project management is completely different set of tools and I am looking forward to seamless integration between the two as opposed to another piece of software in my tech stack that just "syncs" together.