Pipedrive Datawarehouse

Options
Jens Bohse
Jens Bohse Member Posts: 22
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a good tool that can load the Pipedrive data into our data warehouse? We are currently using Stitchdata and the integration for Pipedrive from Singer, but it doesn't work well with the deals products yet. However, once products are removed from a deal, they are not removed from the data warehouse or marked as inactive. This breaks our forecasting and sales reporting. Does anyone know of a solution or possibly a better tool?

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Jens!

Sadly can't suggest any specific software, just sharing my experience with this. 

We haven't found an integration that would do this flawlessly. The only way to be sure is to get custom development for it from a 3rd party developer. That at least our experience.

Best Regards,

Andre V
    Dominate Sales

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

The only thing I have seen work is a periodic backup of the data across all objects. I wrote an article to cover how this works for my Pipedrive clients. 

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #4
    Options

Hi, @Jens Bohse We recently used Pipedrive APIs to move data to our warehouse which is Postgresql with 2-way sync using Rest APIs and webhooks that ensure real-time updates.

My general experience is that either you use a Datawarehouse that has native integration with Pipedrive or make use of APIs to do the way you want. I wanted to use Segment but it doesn't have native integration!.

We haven't worked with Stitch, but might be able to give some insights. Feel free to connect- https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilks1/