Custom fields

Lucas MAGNE
Lucas MAGNE Posts: 106 ELITE SOLUTION PROVIDER
100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Hi 👋,

Here are some feedbacks and update that could be awesome on custom fields :

• Possibility to have some custom fields which only appears on certain pipeline and even certain stage and on the other way, doesn't appear on specific pipeline or stage
  • Possibility to have some custom fields which are conditioned per a previous custom field. For example : If I complet the field "Source" by adding "Facebook", it will show me the field "Facebook ads:" and I will select the right ads.
  • Calculated custom field.
6 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Community Driver Posts: 1,037
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited July 19 #2

+1 on these! 

• Graham Cox_55849
    Graham Cox_55849 Posts: 37
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited July 19 #3

Totally agree with the OP, these would be a massive help. Thanks.

The main issue with the custom fields is they become very unwieldy to manage and view when you have a lot of them. Lucas' requests would help with that. 

I'd personally like to see the ability to categorise or group custom fields with collapsible sub-headings. For example I'm a mortgage broker with an ever expanding list of custom fields. Having the ability to create mortgage, remortgage, property, adverse credit, suitability and miscellaneous categories etc would be a huge help.

• Gregoire H
    Gregoire H Posts: 4
    edited July 19 #4

Totally agree ! 

Concerning the calculated custom field, it would be an easy way to create a basic contact scoring function.

Indeed, thanks to workflow automation, we could decide that the custom field "scoring" should be updated when the field X is not empty anymore, when a deal is associated with the person, " when a mail is answered, etc. 

• Tom LeBrocq
    Tom LeBrocq Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

+1 for this. Having context-sensitive custom fields that only show or hide when certain criteria is met would be a huge saver on screen real estate!

• I to need this so bad :)