Share PDF save location option

Ben Bocell
Ben Bocell Member Posts: 8
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

It would be nice if when I chose to share a pdf that instead of it downloading to my computer, that it would save the pdf file to the same location as the document save location. (We use google drive) Either give me the option in the drop down menu, or just save it to the same location as the main document. Cleaner solution and easier to navigate when attaching files to emails.

Comments

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi Ben,
    Can you explain a bit more your problem ? When you say, "to the same location as the document save location", what do you mean ?
    Thanks

• Ben Bocell
    Ben Bocell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi Ben,
    Can you explain a bit more your problem ? When you say, "to the same location as the document save location", what do you mean ?
    Thanks

Lucas,

When a document is created in pipedrive, using a template (smart docs), a folder is automatically created in google drive where the document is saved. I would like the share as pdf document to be saved in the same folder. As of right now even google docs doesn't have this function, and that may be the limiting factor for pipedrive as well.

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi Ben,
    Thanks

Hi Ben,
    Yes unfortunately, I had the answer from Pipedrive and effectively, it's not possible to put some PDF on Google Drive thanks to Pipedrive.