PHOTO- Larger & Easier

Could you make it easier to see and collect photos for clients inside the CRM.   Many times pulling up to a business its a big advantage to quickly review the personnel and identify names to faces!  This would be a huge improvement -- now its so small on the interface it doesn't really work well.  

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @A.J. Stockton ! Thank you for your suggestion, we'll make sure it reaches the respective teams for consideration.

You're probably already using these, but Smart Contact Data will retrieve a photo whenever possible, and Contact Sync will also bring one in (only for one-way sync and as long as there is no picture already under the contact in Pipedrive). You can also add one manually, of course.

• A.J. Stockton
    A.J. Stockton Posts: 4
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @A.J. Stockton ! Thank you for your suggestion, we'll make sure it reaches the respective teams for consideration.

You're probably already using these, but Smart Contact Data will retrieve a photo whenever possible, and Contact Sync will also bring one in (only for one-way sync and as long as there is no picture already under the contact in Pipedrive). You can also add one manually, of course.

Thank you... BUT have you seen the size of the photo on IOS?  I have an XS MAX - largest phone and you can barely make out the individual - not good for on the road... can you fix? Maximize?

TY!!!!

-AJ

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2020 #4

Thank you for clarifying about the mobile app interface @A.J. Stockton . I've added that to the feedback I sent to the team. Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it will be done, but I can make sure your suggestion gets looked at.

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Posts: 50
    Second Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited April 29 #5

Hey AJ! You can add photos to Notes now. I haven't looked at how they show up on mobile but it might be worth a shot. :)