Improvements in Web Forms - Volunteers for testing WANTED!!!

Options
Katerina Prochazkova
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Dear community members,

Are you Web Forms users? Would you like to help us with new improvements in Web Forms and give us your feedback? 

We’ve been working on some improvements in our Web Forms. We are looking for users who would share their feedback with us. We need approx 45-60 minutes of your time. 

In return, we will reward you with a 30 $/€/£ Amazon gift card of our appreciation for participating in our research. Feel free to book your slot here

Thank you,

Katerina & Michal

Comments

• Sylvain
    Sylvain Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hello,

I am at your disposal if you have a list of questions?

I can answer it in writing if you wish.

• Katerina Prochazkova
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options
    Sylvain said:

Hello,

Hi @Sylvain , thanks for offering help. This time, we do not have a list of questions, but a bunch of quite concrete ideas for improvements to go through together with the user to see if they are intuitive, if new functionalities cover what the user needs, if there is still anything missing. With all your practical insights, would you like to join us for a call and discuss it live? :) 

• Sylvain
    Sylvain Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #4
    Options
    Sylvain said:

Hello,

My English is pretty bad, so unless you have a French-speaking person to make the call...

• Katerina Prochazkova
    edited July 2022 #5
    Options
    Sylvain said:

Hello,

@Sylvain , unfortunately our French in the team is pretty bad, too, or at least not that good to run a testing. Thinking about planning our capacities to sign up for French conversation lessons again and hopefully doing some testing with you in future ;) Until then, we will be grateful for your feedback and tips in written (French is ok, too) :) 

This discussion has been closed.