Could you please make a tool to make a report of the notes or emails added to a deal per user?. Any

Could you please make a tool to make a report of the notes or emails added to a deal per user?. Any doubt please email me [email protected] Thanks for your support
5e974ca0c1c2e01061702f84_94634.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #2
    @David Cabrera just to clarify. Do you mean that you can filter this feed on the deal based on what was added by specific users in your team? Could you help me understand the use case for that? Wouldn't you like to know all communication that happened on a deal or with a contact no matter who in your team had it?
  • David Cabrera_1373
    edited April 2020 #3
    Hello Mike, I have 8 sales people writing notes on PipeDrive.
    I want to find a practical way to read all the notes of one particular salesman written yesterday in all the deals he wrote down, without trying to identify what deals he worked and finding each one to read the notes
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4
    Hi @David Cabrera probably the easiest is if you go to a user profile and check the updates tab. Then you can see all actions from your users, including adding notes like shown here: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/HFMRi6
  • Josh Monifi
    Josh Monifi Posts: 58
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited June 2021 #5
    Agreed, it would be great to be able to pull up a report of all Deals where a person added a note.