Hey guys, Question !! does anybody know how i could add the essential documents to send to clients i

Victor Jerez
Victor Jerez Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hey guys, Question !! does anybody know how i could add the essential documents to send to clients in my one of my pipedrive stages ... That way my team has a seemless experience and could send contracts the clients at ease .. I want everyone to know what stage ... Fore example : my firststage in my pipedrive is called "Lead IN" and my 5th stage in the pipeline is called contract sent.... I would like to put a contract in the 5th stage so my team knows exactly when to send a contract... Thanks a ton

Answers

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #2

Hi Victor,

Using the Workflow Automation, there is a template that is "Every time a deal is moved to a new stage, create an activity and send an email".

I think if you choose the stage, and create an email template with this/these documents, that might work for you?

• Gonzalo Caro
    Gonzalo Caro Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3

Hi, you can use Integromat to send emails depending on the deal stage, and attach the contract. OR you can create specific tasks for each stage. For one project I used Formstack, so I can create Contracts in PDF and the clients can Sign it online.