Feature Request: Send an email notification when a lead is added

John Horning
John Horning Posts: 1

I'm using Integromat to add leads to Pipedrive from Facebook lead ads. I would like to be notified when a lead is added.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

@John Horning thanks for sharing. In the future we'll be working on linking our "workflow automation" and "Sales inbox" features to the leads section. Once we've set this up you can set up an automation that notifies you and your team mates via email when a new lead pops in 🚀

• Ross Veitch
    Ross Veitch Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #3

@John Horning thanks for sharing. In the future we'll be working on linking our "workflow automation" and "Sales inbox" features to the leads section. Once we've set this up you can set up an automation that notifies you and your team mates via email when a new lead pops in 🚀

@Mike van der Valk  I basically have the same question and I thought I had an answer! Using Zapier, you can trigger an email when a new lead is added. I know that works because I tested it. But I have a client that wants to use Integromat.  This should be possible by creating a custom Webhook in Pipedrive which notifies Integromat when a new lead is added. BUT this is available for everything other than a lead in Pipedrive. I suspect that it is there somewhere because Zapier can do this. Are you able to shed any light on this? Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2021 #4

Hi @Ross Veitch 

Since a few weeks you can actually use Pipedrive's build in Workflow automation for this. You can set it up that every time a new lead is added the automation triggers and sends out an email you can configure based on a template for example.

I noticed we indeed don't have lead webhooks so I've asked the team about this. We do have Lead API endpoints though you could also use.