Is there a way to link anything (emails, calendar items, etc.) to Leads? Activities can be scheduled

Tom Dvorak
Tom Dvorak Posts: 3
Second Anniversary Photogenic
Is there a way to link anything (emails, calendar items, etc.) to Leads? Activities can be scheduled in the Lead, but already existing activities (e.g. calendar events) cannot be linked to them. Also, when creating a lead people and organisations already in Pipedrive are not automatically suggested. You have to type them in manually and once a lead is created it suggests existing people and organisations. But in my mind that is quite cumbersome.
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 18 #2

Hi @Tom Dvorak , thank you for your feedback and for illustrating your use case so clearly.

At the moment it's not possible to link emails to leads, but the Leads feature is still under development as we speak and things might change in the future. I've made sure this suggestion of yours reaches the team so they can consider it.

A similar question about linking contacts and activities to Leads has been answered previously to another Community member, check it out here.

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/tom_dvorak
  • lee west
    lee west Posts: 8
    edited August 2020 #3
    I second this sentiment - I don't convert a lead into a deal until I receive a reply to an email.
    I am running a side by side trial with dynamics and it is quite easy to do in dynamics