Would anyone else like PD to make the First Name, Last Name and Email of the person when the Zap in

Ann Goggin
Ann Goggin Posts: 4
Would anyone else like PD to make the First Name, Last Name and Email of the person when the Zap in Zapier is based on a Deal? (We want to filter by Deal and then connect that with our rating software GatherUp. However, GatherUp requires that PD provide the First Name, Last Name and Email address which PD doesn't do when the Zap is based on a deal. This seems to me fairly basic)
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Hossein Mohsenian_3938
    edited May 3 #2

Yes

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 5 #3

Hi @Ann Goggin !

I did some testing on my end to understand your case better. Unfortunately, I don't have a GatherUp account that I can use, but I wanted to verify anyway, so this is what I gathered:

• Currently we don't have separate API endpoints for "First Name" and "Last Name", only "Full Name" (as you can see from our API Reference) but I'm in touch with the team internally to know if this is something we plan to have in the future. I'll get back to you here as soon as I hear from them.
    • I created a mock zap in Zapier and you can still fish out Full Name and Email address from Person when you have a Deal-type of trigger, see the examples below.

Like I mentioned, I can't replicate your case with a GatherUp account, but from your description I get the impression that you'd need to map these 3 fields separately from the PIpedrive Deal to GatherUp and the options aren't there, is that correct? Can you show me a screenshot of what options it gives you?

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/info4

5ec670fe521b6c4f8e5a4e59_35071.png
    5ec6710aeaf1b853ed32a975_80952.png