Insurance Agent here. I really like how easy it is to create workflows with automation and how user friendly the platform is. I was also happy that I had the ability to grow with the platform and upgrade as needed. 

However, after beginning to organize and input more information I quickly realized that I cannot create products without having a unit price. Since I write pretty much every line of insurance (Health, Commercial, Life, and Personal Lines) and each product price varies on a case by case basis, this platform ultimately will not currently work for the insurance industry. 

I've got to be able to go into a customer and quickly be able to see what products they have with me and which insurance carrier they are with to keep my data precise and maximize my efficiency. 

On top of coming to this realization I have been having calendar syncing issues with an Office 365 account from GoDaddy and using Outlook (support is working on this issue for me but I believe it is a moot point in my situation). Hopefully my feedback helps!