The most asked-for addition to Leads is here: Custom Fields! It's live for all Pipedrive plans starting today (September 21st, 2020).
🤔 How does it work?
- Create custom fields for Leads in Settings > Company > Data Fields > Lead/Deal
- Add, change or delete the values in the fields
- Editable types of custom fields (for now...): Text, Single-option, Multiple-option, Date, Numerical, Monetary, Large Text, Phone
- Read-only types of custom fields (for now... ): Autocomplete, Person, Organization, Address, Date Range, Time, Time Range
- Expand and collapse the Lead/Person/Organization custom fields inside the Lead detail
- Bulk actions not available to edit custom fields at the moment, only the default Lead fields.
- Mandatory field rules not available for Lead fields at the moment.
🔮 More to come:
- All types of custom fields eligible for Leads
- Specifying which custom fields you want to see in the Lead detail vs. Deal detail
Stay on top of what’s coming down the line:
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features. 🚀