Many people are adjusting the way they live...
Here are some things you need to be cautious of:
- THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY!
- This is a crisis and we need to adjust accordingly.
- Do not fall into weekend or holiday mode, as it might make it harder for you to get out of this when the time comes.
- We do not know how long we will be cooped up indoors, hence it is important to make a THRIVING routine, below you will see some tips to keep you at the most optimal mental, physical and emotional level.
Many people may feel:
- Anxiety and overwhelm
- or any myriad or a combination of these emotions.
That is ok, this our minds helping us cope. It is important that we set up a daily routine for our wellbeing.
Let’s call it our THRIVE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ROUTINE :
Stick To Your Routine - Follow Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sleep And Get Up As You Usually Do
- Get Dressed And Ready For Your Day As Usual (Do Your Hair, Makeup, etc..)
- Exercise As Usual (Modified to Home Workouts) This is very important as we will now be more sedentary
- Connect Virtually (now more than ever we need human connection) - Video calls are highly recommended
- Take Up A Hobby - do something to educate yourself and upskill. The new world will need this.
- Use Mindfulness Apps
- Express Your Feelings To Others - Check with others on how they are feeling. Support others and contribute to the world.
- Journal Your Feelings And Let The Worries Out!
Lastly Remember That Family, Laughing, Connecting And Being Human has not been Cancelled!
If you need any support please reach out! I am here for anyone needing help!