Skip to main content
Clint Dahl
Commercial Realtor
Asked a question 2 years ago

Anyone know of a way to keep track off all text messages with a client?

Max intercom by highways (integration partner)
Clint Dahl do you have more info on how you'd like to track the text messages?
Also, do you use a specific tool to send these messages or is it just from your mobile device?
Clint Dahl
I currently use Pulse SMS 90% of the time on my phone and the other 10% on my laptop or tablet. I am not married to it so can change messaging apps. Essentially what i want is when I look at a client I have all the email correspondence and the text correspondence right there in pipedrive. If it could also be tagged to a project that would be even better.

To see the answers/comment from our community members, please login/sign up for free to this Sales community.