Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Im having problems to connect emails and contacts on pipedrive. For example, when i send an email to john doe and he is a contact but not linked to a business, the email is attached to a aleatory business. How do I solve this? best!

Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Employee
Hi André Keller feel free to share some screenshots/a video recording here to clarify what's happening so we can help you out. Have you connected with our support already about this?
André Keller
Hi Mike, post updated. The email was sent by the contact register (from Coty), but pipedrive sync with Santa Helena business. It happens many times with different contacts.
André Keller okay so what I can see is that the email is linked to the deal called Santa Helena though, not the organization (at least I can't see it in this screenshot). There can be two things happening. 1, there's a small bug, 2 it is working properly but it's confusing you. Either way, I would still recommend to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat for the quickest clarification and solution. The community here is mainly to help with workaround and peer-to-peer tips & tricks. In this case speaking with support will help you the quickest.
Aline Giesel
Same Problem here
Hi Aline Giesel Please check out my response up here and see if one of the 2 things I mentioned to André is happening for you. Have you spoken to support already?
Aline Giesel
Hi mike, already spoken with two persons of you support, and bowth couldn´t solve my problem. It seens that is some instability in pipedrive, sometimes the system works, and sometimes not.
André Keller
Aline is right, yesterday i made a test creating a new card, new company and new contact. I sent 3 emails from pipedrive: 1º - received but never shown in pipe drive; 2º and 3º emails received but duplicated just in pipe drive. So it seens a problem with the email integration
Aline Giesel André Keller and anyone else looking at this, perhaps you can try our Beta test for the improved email sync here, this hopefully resolves your issue: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e5fa0e98ea01e0d1d02b11b

To see the answers/comment from our community members, please login/sign up for free to this Sales community.

Related Questions

Question Stats

501 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month