It would be very helpful to set a default activity time length so when it syncs to my google calendar, it gives the calendar event a default length of time, say 30 minutes (rather than zero length of time now), so that it can be picked up as time that is unavailable by a scheduling app (Calendly) - at zero length it's not blocked off in the scheduling app and I get conflicts.
Calendly0 followers1 question5 posts
Interested in this Topic?
Signup up or log in now to follow this topic, join the discussion, and always stay updated.
Hi! Does anyone have experience with online scheduling software like Calendly? I'm trying to find a valid alternative because their redesign doesn't work with our business.
- Integrates with Zoom (online meeting link generation)
- Automatically sends Google Calendar invites
- Can be embedded on our own site
- Create team calendars with round-robin assigning
- Email integration to send available times in Gmail
- Preferably weekly availability overview / not monthly
Any help is much appreciated! 🙏
Client books Calendly, Zapier adds to Pipedrive. Anybody know if there is a way to link the appointment (coming through Google Calendar sync) so that auto links to contact? (I mean it isn't that hard to click and add contact but I love automation...or I hate admin). Thanks!