It would really help if PipeDrive would develop management tools for workflow automations.
I am the administrator for our company's account. We have MANY workflow automations. Currently, there is NO WAY to:
- organize them into user-defined categories,
- quickly view how they are constructed, or
- manage automations created by other users (unless I log in with their credentials).
These limitations make it MUCH HARDER to work with them. We have dozens of automations. It is very time-consuming to scroll through the unorganized list searching for what I think I need. I am dependent on the automation's name (since their is no quick view its structure) to locate what I'm looking for. In particular:
- 1) it is difficult to locate the source of a problem when something is not working as expected;
- 2) it is time-consuming to update parameters when conditions/needs change.
Wouldn't be awesome if:
- the automations could be organized as a gantt chart or some sort of pipeline fashion? I don't know about others users, but our automations move our deals through our pipelines, so this kind of organization tool could really help the administrator "see" the flow.
- one could filter the automations using key concepts like trigger, conditions, or actions? Then a user could MUCH more quickly locate the type of automation they are looking for
Thanks for listening!