Project insights and workload reporting

Options
Morten Sørensen
Morten Sørensen Member Posts: 5
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I've been closely following the development of the project module, and it's safe to say that I'm excited about the progress so far. However, I'm still curious about what the future brings in regards to a couple of features that are incredibly important for us:

1. Adding projects to insights for progress reporting.
  2. Creating a workload report for all users assigned to open projects.

I apologise in advance is either has already been discussed and answered.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Morten Sørensen 

Thanks for sharing!

Project insights are on our table but not as one of the first things as of now. We've learned it's important for our user but the main thing is to first get the features in the projects they need so they can use it after which the reporting becomes important. Coincidentally I had a chat with our Insights team yesterday to start planning our work on it. So not there very soon yet, but in the plans!

On your second point, can you clarify a bit please how you'd like to see this work and what this feature will help you with?

Looking forward for your reply :) 

• LeoAnzoleaga
    LeoAnzoleaga Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk,

I was wondering if you have an update on the ability of insights to show the progress, conversion rates, workload reports for Projects? Is it possible to create conversion reports that include multiple pipelines and projects?

Thank you!

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @LeoAnzoleaga

Thanks for reaching out. Currently there's a "light" commitment to work on Projects Insights Q1/Q2 next year. Why I say light is because all our teams are in full planning/budgetting mode for next year. If all goes well we can stick to our planned timeline. It's definitely up there on our list of priorities ;)

• LeoAnzoleaga
    LeoAnzoleaga Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk,

I do have a follow-up question. Until the Project Insights are developed, is it possible to manually assess conversion rates, etc? Maybe export the data into Sheets or Excel?

Another question that arose was, is it possible to send automated emails in the Projects portion of Pipedrive? How would that look?

Thank you so much for your help!

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @LeoAnzoleaga

We'll be having a planning session in the first week of Oct where we'll probably be able to give exporting a spot in our prioritisation, then I'll know more about our team's plans in that area but that would indeed be helpful.

Good news on the automations. You can already set up project automations. Just go to the workflow automation feature and you can set up triggers from the projects to send out automated emails or you can set up certain actions on the project side as well.

Hope it helps and good luck!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Hi @LeoAnzoleaga

I would have suggested setting up a data pipeline as described in this article, but Projects are not supported yet in Coupler. You can check if Flatly has added support for this and then you can analyze the data in Google Sheets, Google Data Studio or Tableau.