I work freelance on my own for 4 clients. For each client I use an own emailadress. The 1700 B2B co

Guido Raddatz_596
Guido Raddatz_596 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
I work freelance on my own for 4 clients. For each client I use an own emailadress. The 1700 B2B contacts, which I advise and sell to, can buy 4 client products at once. Pipedrive Support advised me to create a separate user for each email address = 4 Users . Is this the right way or is a more easier way possible?
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2
    @Guido Raddatz so these 4 clients have all a different completely individual Pipedrive account and you just want to be able to login to all their accounts?
  • Guido Raddatz_596
    Guido Raddatz_596 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #3
    My database contains 1,700 contacts and there are contacts that receive up to 4 different emails directly from me (from the 4 investment companies) after a phone call or meeting with me.
    The problem is that I need a history for each individual contact in order to create a weekly report for each of the 4 companies.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #4
    Okay so there's a few ways. In case you want to sync than unfortunately 4 users would work but obviously comes with a cost. This other solution costs some manual forwarding of your emails but still make sure that all emails come to Pipedrive without you having a higher cost: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000015825-Smart-Email-BCC