"Product" or "Product's Category" distinction in Insights report

Heikko Gross
Heikko Gross Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hello, I have a bit of a pickle - I am setting things up for our company and planning pipelines. Generally, we would like to limit pipelines number to minimum (as it gives better overview of deals), but in we would like to analyze “Lost reasons” based on either "Product" or "Produts's Category" - which can be defined for each product. Neither of them seems to be usable as filter in Reports in Insights. Any recommendations on how to solve this issue? Having different pipelines is the obvious solution, but are there any workaround when we would not want to create more pipelines?

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Heikko Gross

Thank you for your feedback, I'm making sure that your suggestion reaches the team.

We're working hard to bring Product variables into the new Insights feature, so stay tuned for news here as it will be announced for sure - we know this is very relevant for our users. 

Currently, to see a report of products added on open deals go to Progress > Reports > Pipeline Performance > Deals Started > By Products.  It is also possible to sort by Products in the Deals Won and Deals Lost options under the Sales Performance section.

• Heikko Gross
    Heikko Gross Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello Inês!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply and good to hear that it is work in progress already! 

We will be looking forward to using it :)

• Zeno_3898
    Zeno_3898 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020 #4

Hi @Heikko Gross

Thank you for your feedback, I'm making sure that your suggestion reaches the team.

We're working hard to bring Product variables into the new Insights feature, so stay tuned for news here as it will be announced for sure - we know this is very relevant for our users. 

Currently, to see a report of products added on open deals go to Progress > Reports > Pipeline Performance > Deals Started > By Products.  It is also possible to sort by Products in the Deals Won and Deals Lost options under the Sales Performance section.

Hi Inês,

What is the status on this feature? When do you think this will be ready to use for users?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #5

Hi @Heikko Gross

Hi @Zeno !

I'm afraid I can't give you a date yet, as we don't want to promise something that we can't deliver with the quality we think it should have, but we'll make sure to let users know when it's coming. Thank you for your interest!

• Christopher Daly
    Christopher Daly Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6

Hello Inês!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply and good to hear that it is work in progress already! 

We will be looking forward to using it :)

Points for using the word "pickle"

• David Roy_35172
    David Roy_35172 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #7

Is this feature ready yet?

• Nicolas Laurentin
    Nicolas Laurentin Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #8

Hi @Heikko Gross

Hi @Inês Batata Checking in if there is any update on the integration of Products into reports in general ? 

I would love to have bowth 'Product' and 'Product Category' fields available in an export, so that I can view our business performance by Product or by Product Category.

Thanks in advance for your update !

• Nicolas Laurentin
    Nicolas Laurentin Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2022 #9

Hi @Heikko Gross

Up @Inês Batata , do you have any update on this ?

Thank you