Hi Pipedrivers, How do I create/run a report to see the changes to specific date fields (system or/

Options
Daniel Steyn_6162
Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 13
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hi Pipedrivers, How do I create/run a report to see the changes to specific date fields (system or/and custom date fields)? For example, the expected close date field might get updated a few times during a project because of several reasons, and might be updated by one of several people. I would like to run a report to see a) all the projects for which the projected close date field has changed over the last 1/2/3 months and b) see what the original projected close date was vs the updated projected close date. This will help us analyze our ability to project close dates and analyze why projects get pushed out so that we can address that issue. I would like to do this for the projected close date but also for other custom date fields such as the projected delivery date.

Answers

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hey there, Daniel :)

Would you kindly get in touch with our amazing Support Team? They'll check your information and help you achieve what you want, as it'll be good to check your information in order to understand better your request.

Thank you!