Is there a way to change columns on the Lead page?

John Shelburne
John Shelburne Member Posts: 41
First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1
Is there a way to change columns on the Lead page?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2
    Hi @John Shelburne !

While it's not possible to choose which columns get displayed in the Leads list view (yet - we're working on it), it's possible to order your leads per column and to make bulk changes to them there.

See how here: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/leads-inbox-improvements-bulk-actions-and-editing-contacts-is-going-live-fo--5f101dc9a26ec12df0d709b8

Follow the "What's New" topic to be notified about all the announcements we make there :)
  • John Shelburne
    John Shelburne Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #3
    Thanks. I am confused about the relevance of ordering your leads per column. I want a column for Name and Organization. Maybe I am missing something about ordering leads per column.
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4
    @John Shelburne Some users prefer to order their leads by the Source or the Labels they applied to them, for example, hence this new "order by columns" capacity. 😉

At the moment you can't choose which columns you want to see displayed (yet) but we are working on it and will announce it here in the Community as soon as it's ready. Thank you for your patience!
  • Arithmetic
    Arithmetic Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #5
    Is there another view option besides the list view in Leads? I'd like for the company name / contact to view visible in the list view of leads versus only the contact's title.
  • Ged Leigh
    Ged Leigh Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #6

I haven't found one but if you have it would be giood to know :)