What Schedule Management tool do you use? Bonus points if you share the "why" :-)

Igor Abade
Igor Abade Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
What Schedule Management tool do you use? Bonus points if you share the "why" :-)
Tagged:

Comments

• Shea Martin
    Shea Martin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

I use meetingbird because it offers more in free tier than Calendly, and pipedrive only looks at my work email.

• Peter Burgess
    Peter Burgess Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2021 #3
    OnceHub - because it's pretty intuitive and flexible. Have to check out Pipedrive Scheduler though..
  • Stefan J Schaffeld_66412
    Stefan J Schaffeld_66412 Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4
    Calendly because pipedrive scheduler is still with pipedrive branding on it :((
  • Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes

Savvycal because:

1. The user experience is the best of any scheduling tool. Simple week view looks just like google calendar for customers booking, and you can even embed it in dark or light mode into your website to match the look.
    2. It's the most flexible settings wise, with things like (optional) Meeting Request Approvals, custom redirects, custom JS for deep integration w/ your website's analytics, etc.
    3. Their support is fantastic - the best of any SaaS company I've ever interacted with
    4. They are great at listening to customer feedback and implementing improvements for issues in a reasonable amount of time
    5. Flexible webhooks make it easy ish to integrate with pipedrive using zapier or make.com