Are there any direct mail services that integrate with pipedrive?

Options
Timothy Wenger
Timothy Wenger Member Posts: 1
Are there any direct mail services that integrate with pipedrive?

Answers

• Joe_44226
    Joe_44226 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

I'm having such a hard time finding this - I want a native integration that shows the direct mail that's been sent inside the contact, like Klenty does for email drip sequences... the only options out there seem non-native and have to work with Zapier, which is not good.

• Aaron Douglass Bailey
    Aaron Douglass Bailey Member Posts: 43
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

Do you mean for cold emails? If you have 'Pipedrive email sync' setup then any emails sent from any platform where you send out direct emails (from your email server) will sync with pipedrive (with the relevant contact).

If you mean newsletter emails that are sent from the provider (such as mailchimp), these will not show and some kind of integration is required.

The best we've found is Mailigen which offers some good syncing functionality here - and Pipedrive Campaigns will be coming soon, allowing campaigns to go straight from Pipedrive.

• Jonathan Wilson_66139
    Jonathan Wilson_66139 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options
    Did you find anything?
  • Zoe L.
    Zoe L. Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited September 2022 #5
    Options

I can help you with your postcard direct mail marketing! :)

Our company Tri-Win Direct is trying to partner with Pipedrive as a postcard direct mail marketing vendor. However, before the integration gets set up, I would like to introduce our postcard service to you!

Tri-Win is the #1 postcard direct mail marketing vendor with the best press and equipment in the U.S. We are a 26-year-old Direct Mail/Postcard Marketing expert that produces 2 million pieces on a daily basis. Our success is to help businesses of different sizes in multiple industries succeed by reaching out to their prospects and customers faster, easier, and more effectively with affordable pricing. Here are some benefits for you:

1. Lowest cost you’ll find for an online postcard system! Because we produce over 500,000,000 pieces per year, you can benefit from the lowest pricing possible. 
    2. Fast delivery! Orders are mailed the same day (or next day). 
    3. Beautiful postcards! Not only are we low cost, but we print on nice, thick paper using some of the most-advanced digital presses. This means your brand will be represented in the highest quality! 
    4. Delivery Tracking. Yes, you can track postcard deliveries FOR FREE! Similar to how you can see when a package is delivered, our tracking system shows you when prospects receive their postcards. 
    5. Our system is easy to use.  We’ve personally tried many online postcard systems, and they’re all very difficult to use. With our system, you can place an order in as little as 3 minutes!
    6. You can use our online templates, or bring your own. If you need help with designing the postcards, we can do that too!
    7. A pretty postcard needs a great mailing list. Our lists cover over 130,000,000 households in the country, so we can find all the prospects you’re looking for. 

More information about Tri-Win Direct: https://www.tri-win.com/

Visit our Postcard Direct Mail marketing site: https://digital.tri-win.com/

Email me at zoeli@tri-win.com if you are interested in our direct mail service or have any questions!