What's your favourite "trick" in Pipedrive? Share something you do that others probably don't.

Options
Erik Christensen
Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1
What's your favourite "trick" in Pipedrive? Share something you do that others probably don't.
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

I'm also very curious to hear about these tricks, Perhaps @Erik Christensen you can already share yours with us 🙏🏻

• Andrew Richard
    Andrew Richard Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options
    Well I'm not sure that it's "in" pipedrive but one of our pipelines is a Parts & Service Pipeline. We only have 1 person managing that pipeline and we have a 48% win rate so quite happy about that..... What we do is integrate with Zapier to "Expire" deals after 30 days as this pipeline requires that deals be requoted after that time period.

I think what would be great is to send an automatic email to these parts clients to let them know that their quote is expiring..... We haven't done that yet. The main reason we haven't looked at doing that is because on avg we win those deals after 9 days so once they reach25 there is a low chance of winning..... but more customer touch points I suppose.
  • Greg Born
    Greg Born Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

I think at the moment for me the "Trick" is Pipedrive itself at the moment... Some others are just not doing it, and that is the only trick there is that some others don't do yet :)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options
    Good point though of not spending/wasting too much time on older deals with a low chance of winning @Andrew Richard
  • Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

My thing is I use the Zapier and a bunch of tools to automate notifications to my team, producing files / folders on Google Drive to help with planning, and log tasks to asana that stay "sorta" updated to help keep an eye on resources for management purposes.

I wish there was better two way syncs with asana, otherwise, zapier is the one stop shop to automating the hell out of things. 

The other thing I do pretty heavily is document custom fields and the IT components so we have a good reference for system maintenance... document everything...