Hello! Has anybody had any luck removing products from deals using either automator or Zapier? - d

Neal_705
Neal_705 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hello! Has anybody had any luck removing products from deals using either automator or Zapier? - details - When a deal is won we have another automation to create draft invoice in Xero but there is the odd case where the deal in pipedrive has products attached which aren't 'active' ("enabled_flag": false) - naturally you don't want these adding into the invoice but I can't work a way of using the active flag to exlude them being autoadded in the xero plugin so wanted to remove these inactive products as the deal is closed won... any thoughts/ideas/workarounds greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2020 #2
    @Bernd Auer @Boris Tsibelman you are both experts and often help teams with automations right? Have you run into this before?
  • Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #3
    @Neal @Mike van der Valk This is really strange. Never heard that before. And in Europe, we do not have one single customer who works with Xero. Additonally, I am not a Zapier Expert. But I am quite sure, you would find a solution with Integromat.

@Boris Tsibelman Do you know a way? If not, I could talk to my Integromat guys. But they would take some money for establishing an automisation.
  • Johnny Cash
    Johnny Cash Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #4
    I can also confirm this is an issue. I experience it when building our integration which consumes the pipedrive api. Specifically the /deals/{id}/products endpoint. Surely this endpoint should at the very least provide a parameter to set whether products are active in a deal with enabled_flag = true. And for the totals to be calculated accordingly.