I would like to create a report or filter that shows all deals for a group of companies. Like one m

Options
Ari Beilinson
Ari Beilinson Member Posts: 2
I would like to create a report or filter that shows all deals for a group of companies. Like one mother company + 5 daughter companies' deals shown in one report. It can be done by listing all daughter companies separately under secondary conditions "And match ANY of these conditions:" but using the mother company only would be better.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options
    Hi @Ari Beilinson I see you've already figured out the way to do it. I'll pass on your suggestion to our team ;)
  • Ari Beilinson
    Ari Beilinson Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options
    Hi, I did. But having the parent company as the key would be a better way. :)
  • Alex Rackwitz
    Alex Rackwitz Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options
    @Mike van der Valk - hi, surely we don't have to manually list all the daughter companies in the filter condition? We have parent organisations that are resellers with dozens of child organisations (and constantly changing). How can we filter for this?
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options
    @Alex Rackwitz unfortunately at the moment that's the only option :( right now there's no native way to filter them out in the list or reports... I've straight away now reached out to the team working on reports and passed on this message here. Hopefully we can improve this in the future.
  • Phil
    Phil Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi Mike,

Did you make any progress on this one?

We've setup the parent/related/daughter hierachy for many of our organisations but without a filter it's really hard to access this information without viewing each company to find the onces with a hierachy situation.