List view with multiple pipelines

Siva Hota
Siva Hota Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, I'm wondering if a user can have multiple list views for different filters or pipelines? 

In list view, I have all fields that I've designated. However, Pipeline A doesn't need all fields to show in list view. Similarly, Pipeline S doesn't need all fields to show in list view. Currently, they are some fields for each pipeline that show as blank. For example, Pipeline A is non-channel deals, while Pipeline S is channel deals. I would like to remove a custom field that shows blank for Pipeline A in list view, but need to keep that same custom field for Pipeline S as it is not blank in Pipeline S in list view. Is this possible? If not, is there any work around? Thank you. 

Comments

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 190 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi Siva,

Considering the grid format of the List View, I'm afraid I can't think of any way that that would be possible.

• Siva Hota
    Siva Hota Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

ok Thanks. Is that a feature that could be considered for the product roadmap?

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 190 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2020 #4
    Siva Hota said:

ok Thanks. Is that a feature that could be considered for the product roadmap?

I will certainly send the feedback to our team, but considering the nature of the list view, I currently can't see how it would be possible to implement this for the time being.