I can't seem to find this function so maybe someone here can point me to it if it exists. I have a v

Options
Wojtek Hołysz
Wojtek Hołysz Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
I can't seem to find this function so maybe someone here can point me to it if it exists. I have a very small sales team and I need to forward them leads coming in from our www contact form. I was thinking if there's a way for me to forward/BCC the email to my sales rep in a way that would automatically create a sales opportunity linked with that e-mail on the pipedrive users dashboard that I am forwarding to. I hope that's readable :D Thanks!

Answers

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

My suggestion would be to change ownership of the lead or deal to the salesperson of choice and create an automation that send an email to the person that had the lead/deal ownership transferred to them. 

in our case we always convert the lead to a deal if it's worth pursuing and then transfer ownership to the salesperson to follow up on it. 

Note: since automated emails are always sent from the automation creators email address we put:

AUTOMATION : 

as a pretext before each subject in the subject line so the receiver knows that it's an automated email from pipedrive.