Possiblity to include a dashboard for the open rate, click through rates for emails?

Options
Sandeep Balaji
Sandeep Balaji Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Is there the possiblity to include a dashboard for the open rate, click through rates for emails?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Sandeep Balaji

Thank you for your suggestion, I've forwarded it internally to the team for consideration. 

Have a great week!

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Sandeep Balaji

Thank you for your suggestion, I've forwarded it internally to the team for consideration. 

Have a great week!

Update: just heard from the Product Manager and we're already working on this, so aty tuned for good news! 🙂

• Michelle Melamed
    Michelle Melamed Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Sandeep Balaji

Have a great week!

Hi @Inês Batata - do we have an ETA on when these features will be implemented? I'm thinking about signing up for Pipedrive but I primarily want to use the application for A/B testing so open rates and click through rates are essential for determining success. Thank you!

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Sandeep Balaji

Have a great week!

Hi @Michelle Melamed , thank you for your interest! 

I just checked with the Product Manager and we plan to have it out within a month.

We've also recently acquired Mailigen, which specializes in email marketing and does all that and more. We're working as we speak to have it flow seamlessly with Pipedrive, so I suggest you check it out here and create a free trial here.

If you'd like to stay on top on the latest things we're working on and releasing, join our Research and Beta Testing group and you can apply for early access to features that we're planning to start rolling out. 🚀

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2023 #6
    Options

Hi @Sandeep Balaji and @Michelle Melamed , just a quick update to let you know that now it's possible to generate reports about email tracking, learn more here. 🚀