Capturing Annual Renewal Contracts in Pipedrive

David Spear
David Spear Member Posts: 16
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Has anyone figured out a clean way to capture annual renewal contract activity in pipedrive in a simple way, so the renewals that are won are added to the current year deals that are also won?  Once a deal or renewal deal is won, it triggers a new renewal deal to start being tracked for the coming year.

Thanks, Dave

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2

Hi @David Spear !

Have you tried out our new Recurring Revenue feature? You could then create an automation that duplicates the deal once the original one has been closed.

Hope that helps, have a great week!

• Julian Brewer
    Julian Brewer Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2020 #3

Hi @David Spear !

Have you tried out our new Recurring Revenue feature? You could then create an automation that duplicates the deal once the original one has been closed.

Hi Ines, this sounds a good idea although i'm struggling to get this to work. Which type of automation do you use to duplicate the deal ...  'deal updated' or 'deal created'? And then 'duplicate existing deal'? 

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4

Interested to know more about this as I'm trying to automate to process of renewals.

• Inês Batata
    edited November 2020 #5

Hi @David Spear !

Hi @Julian Brewer !  

In this case it would be Deal Updated, as it's triggered by the deal being closed. 

🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic!

If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. 

Thank you!

• Weston Lemoine
    Weston Lemoine Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6

It appears this feature has been removed.

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #7

It appears this feature has been removed.

Hi @Weston Lemoine !

If you used to have the Recurring Revenue feature and can't access it now, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. Thank you!

• LOMASNZ
    LOMASNZ Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #8

Hi @David Spear !

Hi

The subscription features certainly look relevant to what I am doing—yearly renewals. But before I go down the path of learning how to create workflows. Can you advise....

If you have a Deal with a subscription - do you ever mark it as Won? I note that when I do (marke it as Won) the deal is closed, regardless of the future subscription dates. Do I need to create a workflow to create a subsequent deal for the remaining subscriptions? 

Thank you!