Wir suchen Unterstützung, um formatierte Angebote direkt an unsere Kunden zu senden

Options
Sophie Jaillet
Sophie Jaillet Member Posts: 4
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hello,

wir suchen Unterstützung um direkt aus pipedrive schickformatierte Angebote (wahrscheinlich pdf) an unsere Kunden zu versenden, die sie dann elektronisch unterschrieben an uns zurück schicken können bzw ausdrucken / unterschrieben / einscannen (je nach dem wie sie drauf sind. 

Die Produkte sowie die Kontaktdaten der Kunde sind ja bereit in pipedrive und könnten automatisch gezogen sein.

Interesse? Kenntnisse? 

Bitte mich kontaktieren.

Sophie

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Admin Account !

I hope you don't mind that I answer in English, as unfortunately I don't speak German and used the automatic translator to read your question. 

We are actually working on a feature to allow users to create documents (contracts, quotes, ...) from inside Pipedrive and be able to send them over to their customers so they can sign them. It's still in beta version, but you can find it inside any Deal, under "Documents".

Right now it doesn't support the electronic signature option yet, but I can tell you we're working on it, so stay tuned for news. 😉

If you need all of these functionalities right now, then I suggest you check out our integration with GetAccept.

A final tip: if you want to reach other German-speaking members, join the dedicated channel we have for German speakers, you'll probably get quicker responses from other users there. 

Hope that helped, have a great week!

• Sophie Jaillet
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Admin Account !

I hope you don't mind that I answer in English, as unfortunately I don't speak German and used the automatic translator to read your question. 

We are actually working on a feature to allow users to create documents (contracts, quotes, ...) from inside Pipedrive and be able to send them over to their customers so they can sign them. It's still in beta version, but you can find it inside any Deal, under "Documents".

Right now it doesn't support the electronic signature option yet, but I can tell you we're working on it, so stay tuned for news. 😉

If you need all of these functionalities right now, then I suggest you check out our integration with GetAccept.

A final tip: if you want to reach other German-speaking members, join the dedicated channel we have for German speakers, you'll probably get quicker responses from other users there. 

Hope that helped, have a great week!

Hi Inês, 

That's help a lot. I'll have a look at the new "Document" Feature right away. Sounds promising :-)

And I just have joined the German speaking community, thanks for telling me, it helps.

Greetings

Sophie

• Sophie Jaillet
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Oh Inês, I don't have it. How ca I get the beta stuff?

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #5
    Options

Let me check with the team if we're still taking beta testers and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them, Sophie.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #6
    Options

@Admin Account Sophie, we've enabled it for your company account, so now all users should have access to the feature. 🚀

Keep in mind that it's a beta version, so it's still under development and needs to be polished and improved. Feel free to send us your feedback about it. 

• Martin Eckardt
    Martin Eckardt Member Posts: 23
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

We would love to test the beta feature of documents aswell, if you are still taking beta testers :)

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #8
    Options

@Admin Account  

Hallo Sophie,

ich verwende dafür PandaDoc (siehe hier: https://pd-experts.com/tools-und-apps/), teste aber auch gerade die BETA von den Pipedrive Dokumenten. Wenn Du magst, zeig ich Dir einmal beides im Vergleich, wenn Du mir ein schnelles Mail an die bernd.auer@pd-experts.com schreibst.

• Sophie Jaillet
    edited May 2020 #9
    Options

Thanks a lot Inês :-)

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #10
    Options

We would love to test the beta feature of documents aswell, if you are still taking beta testers :)

Hi @Martin Eckardt ! Just sent a message to the Product Manager to check, will let you know as soon as I hear back. 🙂

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #11
    Options

Update: we've enabled it for your company @Martin Eckardt. Enjoy and do let us know your feedback about this beta version.